Exhibition "Buchenwald Concentration Camp"
Information can be found here.
From 1939 onwards, the largest building in the camp was used to store inmates’ clothing and personal effects and as a depot. New arrivals to the camp left everything they had brought with them in this building, and received uniforms, numbers and triangular cloth identification badges.
Since 1985, the building has housed the museum, which was reopened in 1995 with the permanent exhibition on the history of Buchenwald Concentration Camp.